SRC Students took a survey at the Student Induction Conference on November 1, developed by the Life Skills Steering Committee, that asked questions about their college, career, and life readiness skills.
Student Survey Results
- 90% feel they will be prepared for college
- 50% would be first generation college students
- 98% have someone encouraging them to pursue more education/training after HS
- 68% have concerns about financing their college education
- What do you plan to do after graduation?
- College – 68%
- Career Tech – 10%
- Military – 12%
- Workforce – 9%
- Undecided – 20%
- 75-90% feel they have Life Skills to be successful after HS
- 80-95% indicated they have hope for their future
- 45% said there are obstacles in the path of their important goals
See the full results here: